All of the information has now been posted on the concert promoter’s Facebook page. Thank you to crazymentogurl for pointing it out!:) Copying and pasting what I found on the page:
"Because of the incredible number of inquiries from overseas, we find it necessary to outline certain facets of the on-sale information for the ARASHI BLAST IN HAWAII concerts. A correction to the on-sale information and further details follows:
1. ARASHI BLAST IN HAWAII is a general admission event, with an admission price of $150.00. A youth ticket for students aged 3 years to 15 years is available for $75.00. The age restrictions will be enforced.
2. The sale of tickets is limited to residents of Hawaii, the mainland U.S. and Canada ONLY.
3. Tickets go on sale this Saturday at 9am ONLY through Ticketmaster’s website at www.ticketmaster.com and via phone at 1-800-745-3000. A nominal service charge applies to all transactions.
4. There will be NO outlet sales.
5. Tickets will be sold via Ticketmaster’s Credit Card Entry system –
a. Purchasers may purchase up to 4 tickets per person.
b. A receipt will be available to customers at the time of purchase, but the receipt is NOT an entry ticket. It is only a receipt to prove purchase.
c. The credit card used to make the ticket purchase must be taken to the gate on the night of the show. It will be swiped by a credit card reader, and will print out the entry ticket(s).
d. If asked, ticket buyers should be prepared to produce a photo ID. The photo ID does NOT need to be from the U.S. or Canada, it can be any officially obtained ID including driver licenses, student IDs and passports.
e. The purchaser, together with their guest, MUST enter the concert together.
f. The General Admission area is defined by aisles that will exist in the audience; the map seen on Ticketmaster will have designations by block area. Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis, but blocks cannot be chosen on the map, they are simply there to show the setup of the aisle ways.
6. Limited event parking will be available at Ko Olina Resort from 3:30pm on both show days. Attendees are highly encouraged to carpool with other concert-goers they know.
7. Event parking is limited to ticket holders only. If you plan on purchasing your tickets at the gate on the days of shows (assuming any remain on those days), you will need to purchase your tickets from the event box office, located nearby, prior to parking.
8. Tailgating is prohibited.
9. Seats will be provided to ticket holders; no lawn chairs, backrests, blankets, cushions or the like should be necessary.
10. ARASHI BLAST IN HAWAII is an alcohol-free event. No bottles, cans, coolers, backpacks, or outside food and beverages of any kind will be allowed.
11. Cameras, video cameras and other recording devices are strictly prohibited; mobile phones are OK.
12. Laser pointers and pens are strictly prohibited.
13. Signage of any kind is prohibited so that all concert-goers can enjoy the view.
14. In order to expedite entry to the concerts, ticket buys are strongly encouraged not to bring any of the above items to the gate; they will have to return items to their vehicle, which means lining up again when they return from storing such items.
15. Food and beverage will be available for purchase in the event area.
16. Merchandise will be available for purchase at the event.
17. Credit cards will be accepted, and cash machines will be provided, within the event area.”